Monday, February 17, 2014

...

Right now I am an emotional hurricane
rotating, revolving
taking people round and round with me
they are getting hit with the debris
and I can't help them
and I don't want to
I want them to get hurt
I want them to feel the hurt
I want blood
I want to see them bleeding
I am the emotional hurricance
who doesn't want to stop anywhere
but I am losing my energy
I think I will stop now
the vortex is killing me
or may be I am killing it
I am nearing my inner self
my eye
and it is calm
I can see it is calm
but I am so far away from it
I am trying to reach it
but I cannot
what do I do?
I need to be
but I cannot
what do I do?
do I keep trying?
or should I stop, hoping I will reach there one day?
what do I do?
some one...
please tell me what to do
I am tired
I am beaten
I am hit
I just want to sleep now
I just want to rest
for I had enough of this
to last me a life time
I think
I will stop

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites